Unleash your full potential with the mountain’s vibrant autumn colors as your background environment. We help you plan and package your autumn conference or kick-off’s here in Sälenfjällen when the mountains are most beautiful. You live together in hotels or cottages and conduct the conference in one of Sälen’s most modern facilities, interspersed with outdoor activities where you get the chance to develop together as well as having fun. We welcome groups of 8 to 40 people from all over the world and we make sure your stay is productive, creative and stimulating.
Day 1. You arrive and have the opportunity to confer during the afternoon before you round off the evening with a two-course dinner at local specialties.
Day 2. After breakfast you continue with meetings until lunch. The afternoon is spent with stimulating group activities outside on the mountain ending with dinner at your hotel or one of Sälen’s cozy restaurants.
Day 3. After breakfast you start in the conference room and then spend a few hours outdoors, this time with a healthy walk with gofika and coffee or a challenging competition. Later in the afternoon you will experience the mountain brewery “Sälens Fjällbryggeri” with a guided tour and tasting followed by dinner either inside the brewery among tanks and barrels or in the restaurant Gustavs Kök & Bar.
Day 4. You have breakfast together before the journey returns home.
Fjälläventyr tailor the outdoor activities in close collaboration with you so that you get the maximum out of the experience, both for the benefit and the pleasure of the whole group.
The package includes:
- Accommodation in double rooms at Gammelgården, Olarsgården or Ski Lodge in Lindvallen. Alternatively, stay together in a larger cabin.
- Breakfast buffet three days.
- Three half-days in conference rooms in connection with your accommodation.
- Two outdoor activities; team-building, competition-oriented or focusing on nature and peace, depending on your wishes and ambitions with the conference.
- Three lunches, outside and inside.
- Three dinners. Where we eat we decide together depending on the accommodation options and wishes.
- Guided tasing tour at the mountain brewery “Sälens Fjällbryggeri”.
The example above is based on a group of 20 people. Accommodation, food and activities are tailored to meet your company’s needs and wishes. It is important for both you and us that you leave Sälen satisfied, happy and with new energy for your business.